Conferences are divided between 2 classes. Classes determine shooting day at the State Tournament:
7:00 AM – Coach registration is open in the clubhouse
7:45 AM – Opening ceremonies
8:00 AM – Competition Session 1 begins (Session 2 begins immediately after Session 1 ends)
An award ceremony will be held at the end of each day once shooting is complete and all scores have been entered.
Field assignments and scheduling
• All scheduled times are when teams need to be at their assigned traps and prepared to shoot.
• All Shooters – Novice, Junior Varsity, and Varsity – will shoot 100 targets (50/50).
• Squads for Session 2 must be comprised of the same athletes and squad sequence as Session 1.
• After the starting time for each day, all starting and completion times are estimated.
• It is important to be prepared to shoot immediately after the previous team completes their round.
• Scores will be posted in the clubhouse and online at claytargetleaderboard.com
• Fewer then five shooters will be combined with other members from other teams to form complete squads of five.
• Teams should arrive and check-in at least 1.5 hours before scheduled shooting time.
• Coaches must check-in at the clubhouse prior to first scheduled shooting time.
• Athletes must check-in with their team at their assigned field. They DO NOT need to check-in with tournament officials.
• No athlete registrations or substitutions are allowed.